At the time of application to the Nagoya University of the Arts, international students are required to have the following levels of Japanese language ability.
Persons who meet any of the following criteria:
- Results from tests taken after April 2018 and acquired prior to application are valid.
- Persons having passed Levels N1 or N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) prior to application.
- Persons having obtained 120 or more points for listening and listening-reading comprehension and 120 or more points for reading comprehension on the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) [Subject: Japanese as a foreign language] prior to application.
- Persons having obtained 250 or more points on the Japanese Computerized Adaptive Test (J-CAT).
- Persons having obtained an equivalent of N2 or higher on the Japan University Examination Home Edition (JPUE_HE) [Subject: Japanese].
- Persons having obtained 600 or more points at the C Level on the Test of Practical Japanese (J.TEST).
- Persons having obtained Level 1 or Level 2 on the Japanese Language NAT-TEST.
- Persons who can prove they have a level of Japanese language skill equivalent to the test scores indicated in 1. - 6. above.
International stdent application requirements (*Japanese only)
To International Students:
Precautions for the admissions exam (*Japanese only)
Entrance examination You can download the necessary documents here.(*Japanese only)